At a glance..
Interventional Cardiology and Surgery have transformed the world. Patients affected by severe heart conditions can now be largely successfully treated by our team of expert Cardiologists and Surgeons to improve symptoms and prolong life.
Find out more..
Treatments offered by our faculty of leading experts include:
- Expert Medical Therapy- using careful assessment and modern medication
- Electric DC vesion (Cardioversion) to normal sinus rhythm
- Brady Pacing (for heart block slow heart rates and pauses)
- Tachy Pacing (for Ventricular Tachycardia and Sudden Cardiac Death)
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (For Heart failure with Left Bundle Branch Block)
- Atrial Flutter Ablation
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- SVT Ablation
- VT Ablation
- PTCA and Stenting procedures for Angina or treatment and prevention of Coronary artery disease
- PFO Closure for Hole in the heart from birth causing system embolism /TIA/Stroke
- ASD Closure
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CAVG) Angina or treatment and prevention of Coronary artery disease
- Mitraclip for Leaking Mitral Valve
- Tendyne Mitral Repair for Leaking Mitral Valve
- Mitral Valve repair for Leaking mitral Valve
- Mitral Valve Replacement for Narrowed or Leaking Mitral Valve
- Aortic Valve Replacement for leaking or narrowed Aortic Valve
- Transcutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) for a narrowed Aortic Valve failing prior valve replacement Aortic Valve
For Consultation prices see our Pricing Page
GP and Physicians can refer here..
Doctors can refer their patients for an expert opnion or test with a referral letter faxed to us 01483 467120 or posted to:
5 Huxley Road, Guildford GU2 7RE
Alternatively use our secure digital medical referral form.
We do not accept self-referrals for direct invasive treatments such as PTCA or heart valve operations such as TAVR, however we can advise patients who are interested in this treatment on how they may be referred via their GP or Physician.